Hot Melt Adhesive, Tan, 5/8 x 8 In, PK165 3M 3762 Q
3M Hot Melt Adhesive, Tan, 5/8 x 8 In, PK165 3M 3762 Q. When using hot melt adhesives, moisture, humidity, and other environmental conditions wont interfere with how well the bond sets our how durable it is. Here are some important details for 3M Hot Melt Glue Stick. The item "Hot Melt Adhesive, Tan, 5/8 x 8 In, PK165 3M 3762 Q" is in sale since Tuesday, July 2, 2019. This item is in the category "Business & Industrial\Adhesives, Sealants & Tapes\Glues, Epoxies & Cements\Liquid Glues & Cements".
The seller is "nationalhardwaresales" and is located in Markham, Ontario. This item can be shipped to Canada, United States.
- Brand: 3M
- MPN: 3762 Q
- NumberOfItems: 1
- Color: Tan
- Application: Specifically Designed for Manually Closing Various Styles of Corr
- Length: 8"
- Diameter: 5/8"
- For Use With: Scotch-Weld Applicator TC with Quad rack Converter
- Characteristics: Excellent Hot Tack, Fast Setting, Economical
- Temp. Range: -20 to 130 Degrees F
- Tensile Strength: 450 psi
- Full Cure: 24 hr.
- Substrates: Chipboard and Wood
- Shear Strength: 545 psi